SBurban Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Secrets

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Midnight Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Midnight Secrets

Post  midnightVigilante Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Droog continued making his way to his room. "I don't owe you anything Slick," he growled over his shoulder. Why did the other man insist on this now? Now is the time he choose to worry about someone that wasn't himself or the bitch.

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

http://fullmetalaradia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:00 am

"You owe me what you wanted to know." Slick said, finally having to slow down due to his injury. He narrowed his eyes at him as he leaned against the wall, his hand against the wound itself. "What you asked me yesterday."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:05 am

Droog was scowling when he turned to look at Slick. "Refresh my memory. What did I ask yesterday?" He was too frustrated and tired to recall everything single thing said the previous day. If it was important enough to him Slick would blurt it out anyway.

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:07 am

"Who to choose." He growled, though it was quiet. He hated being open like this, hated spilling his feelings. But Droog was hiding something, and he intended to find out. "I've made my decision. All you gotta do, is spill what's on your mind."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:11 am

Droog continued to scowl at him. "My thoughts are none of your business." He really didn't have any clear thoughts to share. Slick and Sn0wman. His gut started twisting in knots. Why did their leader mean so much to him? He was an adult, he could do whatever he wanted. So why was Droog so mad at him over this?

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:16 am

"Considerin' I think I'm part of them, I think they're definitely part of my business." He responded, taking a step forward. Luckily, his room was nearby, and he could easily duck in there in case hie legs were going to give out. "What are you afraid of, Diamonds Droog?"
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:34 am

"My thoughts are not your business," Droog snarled at him. "Weather they concern you or not." Did he just admit he was thinking about Slick? Damn it, he needed to fix this. "I am not afraid of anything." He turned to head to his room. Just a few long strides and he'd be there. "Good night Slick."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:58 am

Well that was a confirmation if he had ever heard one. With a slight huff, he turned to head into his room. "Might wanna turn that oven off. Cause like hell, I'm stayin' up to endure this wound." He said as he closed the door behind him. If anything, the other two members could easily pick up where Droog had left off. If they dubbed it safe to head into the kitchen.
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:07 am

Droog was silent as he went into his room. He slammed the door this time, not caring if Slick got mad. He was mumbling to himself as he sat as his desk. The other man was so infuriating so much. He was the only person who know exactly what to do to piss off Droog. And he seemed to do so frequently.

This waiting game was pointless. Anyone with half a brain knew Slick would pick the woman. He had things the crew could never give. Drama, excitement, pleasure even. Droog started digging through his desk. Not really looking for anything. But he needed something to do. Anything to take his mind off this.

Deuce peeked into the hall before exiting his room. No sign of either taller man. Most likely in their rooms. He was quiet as he went back to the kitchen. At least Droog started cooking. He could get this finished....hopefully.

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:09 am

Slick managed to make it to his bed, needing some rest. He really shouldn't even be walking around as much S he was, but Slick was never really one to care very much. With a grunt, he managed to get into bed and lay down with a sigh.

Boxcars poked his head into the kitchen, having been warned by Deuce that the two were at it again. "They gone?" He asked quietly.
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am

Droog abandoned his desk after a few minutes. He laid down on his bed, not bothering to change. He was just going to be at the hideout all day tomorrow anyway. He could do laundry and lounge around in something comfortable. What would he do? After Slick announced his decision. Droog really didn't have anywhere to go. He was good as dead as soon as any rivals knew he was on his own.

Deuce had just taken the pizzas out of the oven. He put the fries in before turning to Hearts. "I think they're in their rooms."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:46 am

It wasn't long before Slick managed to doze off, still exhausted from the visit that caused this wound. Luckily for them, they didn't have much planned within the next several days. Nothing that had to immediately be done, anyway.

Hearts stepped inside after dubbing it safe, grabbing an oven mitt to hold the pizza tray while he cut them into slices with a knife. "Whada'ya think happened this time?"
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:28 pm

Maybe life on his own wouldn't be too bad. Droog had done it before and he could do it again. He would have to do it again. Hell, he had a degree in accounting. There was always the chance he could get a job somewhere. You know, if the police weren't called as soon as he walked through the door. He rolled onto his side and sighed. This could wait until tomorrow. He was just going to sleep now.

Deuce had set the timer on the oven. He shrugged at the larger man. "No idea at all. Droog has seemed a bit..." he thought about his next word. He wasn't sure how to describe how their second in command had been recently. "Off," he finally said. "Almost like he's sad. Depressed maybe."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Boxcars hummed and took the mitt off when the pizzas were sliced up, frowning a little in thought. "Off, eh?" He grunted. "Ya don't think it's got somethin' to do with that Snowman dame, does it?"
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Deuce shook his head. "I don't think so. I heard Droog talking to himself a couple nights ago, when he thought we were all out. He doesn't like her at all. Thinks she's a bitch." The shortest Crew member didn't understand. Droog seemed to really, really hate Sn0wman. On a personal level it seemed. Not just gang rivalry.

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Boxcars sat down as he waited for the pizza to cool, lightly tapping his fingers on the counter as he thought over what could be the reason he hated her on a deeper level. "...Hear me out here." He said, going off of most of his knowledge regarding romance. "What if...Droog is jealous of Snowman?" He asked. "What if he doesn't like the way Slick goes ta her, for more than the Crew reasons?"
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:00 pm

Deuce tilted his head, looking like a confused little puppy. Their boss went to Sn0wman? For romantic reasons? He didn't know Slick was seeing anyone. And he always figured it would be Droog. After all he was the only person Slick really trusted. "I didn't know he was involved with her."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:05 pm

"Think about it." Boxcars said. "He never seems to go without comin' back with some form of injury. An he never brags about how he got a mark on her like he would with anyone else. And he usually tries ta keep the wounds under wraps, see?" He said, scratching the back of his neck in thought. "An' Droog gets real upset-like anytime it happens. Moreso than usual. I seen this kinda schtick before." He nodded sagely. "That's where my money's goin'."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Deuce shrugged but nodded after. He trusted the bigger man's judgement. He really was smarter than what most gave him credit for. He picked up the pizza and took it to the table. "So." He sat across from Boxcars. "What's changed ya think? They seem really mad this time."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Boxcars took a slice for himself while plating a slice for the smaller male, handing it to him. "Maybe Droog's had enough of their shit." He said. "Deep down, ya know, Droog cares for us. In some weird way. I mean shit, he cooks for us without bein' asked to. He does a majority of the household duties around here. Maybe he wants to be more appreciated. An' not taken for granted." With that, he took a bite of his slice.
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Deuce frowned and took a small bite of his slice. Boxcars had a very good, valid point. It made the shorter male feel bad. None of the other three of them really acted like they appreciated what Droog did for them. He knew what he could do around the house. But he didn't know what to do regarding the love triangle between him, Slick, and Sn0wman.

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:25 pm

He swallowed his bite before speaking up again. "As for that there love issue, there ain't much we can do but sit back an' watch to see what happens. From all the soaps I've seen, I reckon if Slick don't get his shit together, Droog's shippin' out."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Deuce nodded to show he understood and took another bite. "But isn't their anything we can do to help? I don't wanna loose Droog."

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  cacklingMarionette Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:32 pm

"I don't either, lil' guy. He's the basic backbone of this here Crew." Boxcars grunted. "Maybe we can stop Slick whenever he tries ta leave to see the dame?" He suggested. "Sabotage him 'n whatnot."
cacklingMarionette
cacklingMarionette
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightVigilante Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:35 pm

"Yeah." Deuce tried not to seem like he was too eager. Sabotage was something he could do. He was good at sabotage. Plus he wanted to see Droog get a chance at happiness. Lord knew he deserved Slick more than that mean witch did. He would make their leader happy.

midnightVigilante
Heir Transparent
Heir Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next