SBurban Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I Gave You My Love (Bro/John)

2 posters

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

If I Gave You My Love (Bro/John) - Page 35 Empty Re: If I Gave You My Love (Bro/John)

Post  solarOrigins Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:52 am

John gave a little moan, surprising himself with the noise, but didn't pull away. Instead, he slipped his arms up around Bro's neck, hesitant at first but quickly growing brave as his grip tightened, their chests only inches apart.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

http://spazzterror.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

If I Gave You My Love (Bro/John) - Page 35 Empty Re: If I Gave You My Love (Bro/John)

Post  phoenixCrabapple Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:12 am

Bro placed his hand back over John's crotch, laying his palm on a bit more heavily. He broke the kiss for air finally, his breath slightly elevated as he looked down at the kid in his lap. "Does this still feel nice?" he asked, pressing down a bit. His other hand ran down his back again, settling on the small of his back, subtly keeping him in place.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple
Secretary Treasurer of Cocks

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:19 am

John inhaled with a shudder, squeezing his eyes shut and nodding as he bit his lip. This was new, so extremely new to him, and as nervous as he was, and as much as he wanted to say stop or even just wait, he couldn't bring himself to form the words. He did want Bro to touch him, even if he was scared that this was going so fast.

In an attempt to distract himself, he put his head on Bro's shoulder and took deep breaths to calm himself, his grip around Bro's neck tightening a little bit.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:51 am

"Cool," Bro said quietly, moving his mouth down to suck at John's collarbone, running his tongue along it. He was less focused on going slowly now, spurred on by the feeling of John's hardness under his hand. He rubbed along it firmly, his grip on the kid's back tightening somewhat.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:57 am

John's grip on Bro tightened with a little whimper as he stroked him. "W-wait" he finally managed to whimper out. "I-I'm sc-scared" he stammered, his grip tightening more.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:22 am

Shit. Bro stopped, pulling his hand away and loosening his hold on John's back, though not letting go completely. "Fuck, sorry," he said, cursing himself for being so overeager. He lifted his head to look at the kid again, pulling away a bit despite John's tight hold on him. "What's the matter?" he asked, running his palm in what he hoped what a comforting and not lecherous manner up and down the younger man's back.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:30 am

John looked up at Bro shyly, his face bright red. "I-I've never done this before, I-I'm scared. I-its all so new a-and kinda scary, a-and I don't want you t-to stop, because it f-feels good." He could feel the tears gathering in his eyes and he tried desperately to hold them back, but he knew that wasn't going to happen. "B-but I'm j-just too sc-scared! Wh-what if I'm not good enough?"

John hid his face in Bro's shoulder again, his body trembling harder now that he was crying.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:47 am

Oh god. Bro had not been anticipating this. But he supposed he really should have in the grand scheme of things with how emotional this kid could get. He wrapped his arms around John more securely, though he still kept apart from him awkwardly, definitely not wanting to freak him out now with his raging boner (though the crying was killing it a little).

"Don't worry John. There's pretty much no way you couldn't be good enough right now," he said softly, frowning a bit as he pressed his lips into the top of John's head, "I'm not even gonna be gettin' naked. You don't have to do anything to impress me."
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:51 am

John sniffled pathetically. "D-Do you mean it?" he hiccuped, tilting his head a little to peek up at Bro. "C-Can we just st-stay like this for a little bit?" he asked softly, the trembling subsiding a little.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:00 am

"Yeah..." Bro hesitated a bit before leaning down and kissing the wet patch under one of John's eyes. "I'm not expectin' anything from you except to enjoy yourself." He kissed the other side of John's face for the sake of symmetry and nodded, continuing to hold the pitiful kid, rocking slightly.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:07 am

John sniffled a little and turned his face back into Bro's shoulder, finding it comforting. They continued to sit like that for a little while, John wasn't sure exactly how much time had passed before he looked up again, letting go with one hand to wipe his eyes dry. "O-Okay" he mumbled. "I'm okay now. Y-You can keep going."
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:18 am

Bro pulled back again to look down at John seriously. "You sure?" he asked, not exactly sure how to resume this after that little breakdown, "Don't wanna pressure you into anything." This was definitely not something that had ever happened to him. He idly ran his fingers through John's hair again.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:25 am

"Y-yeah, I'm sure" John replied. "I'll be okay now" He closed his eyes and leaned into Bro's touch with a little noise. "I'm calm now..."
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:37 am

"Okay," Bro nodded, sitting back again, "Lay down." He guided John back onto the mattress, laying next to him and placing a hand on his shoulder. He moved it down John's chest as he leaned in to kiss him again, more softly this time. He rubbed slow circles down his torso, making his way back to his target as he gently opened his lips again.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:43 am

John closed his eyes and kissed back, no longer hesitant about that much at least. Unsure of what to do with his hands, he just let them lay next to him on the bed, letting Bro guide him through everything with all his trust in him.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Bro eventually broke the kiss, running his hand through his hair and smiling down at him before moving his head down to kiss and lick at John's chest. He started at his shoulder, sucking lightly before making his way down, sucking harder as he went. His other hand slid back down onto John's crotch, gently picking up where he'd left off, rubbing against his erection through his shorts.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:55 pm

John made a small noise, like he was trying to hold back, which he probably was considering how he never shut up on a normal day. His hips jerked slightly into Bro's hand, his own hands tangling in the sheet.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Bro found he really liked that noise, and wanted more. He curved his hand around John's erection through his shorts, still teasingly, trying to draw the desire out of him before he would give him anything substantial. He let his tongue graze against one of the kid's nipples, gently in case he had some kind of aversion to the treatment.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

John's hips jerked again and he let out another, louder noise, that he tried to muffle by bringing a hand to his mouth and biting his knuckle with his eyes still squeezed shut. Bro's touches were so nice and his cock positively ached but he was too embarrassed to tell Bro just how nice it was making him feel.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Bro finally closed his fist around John's cock, albeit lightly and still through a layer of fabric. He gave a few very gentle pumps, his aim to get John used to someone else touching him and stoke his desperation. He lifted his head from the kid's chest, watching his face carefully through his shades, trying not to smirk too wide. This was intensely amusing, not to mention hot as hell. He'd never been with anyone quite this inexperienced before, and the reactions the smallest touches got were fascinating to observe.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:02 pm

John's hips rolled into Bro's touch of their own accord and John couldn't help but whimper. The sensations were almost too much for him to handle; he didn't know it was possible to feel this good.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35