SBurban Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I Gave You My Love (Bro/John)

2 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

If I Gave You My Love (Bro/John) Empty If I Gave You My Love (Bro/John)

Post  solarOrigins Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:44 pm

John Egbert heaved himself up the final flight of stairs at the Strider apartment building. He was sweating, still unused to the texas heat even after his first semester of classes. There was a week's break and John had asked Dave if he could hang with him for the week so he wouldn't be trapped on campus with nothing to do.

He was a little nervous though, this would be the longest he'd be around Dave's brother Bro, who scared him a little. He was just so big and cool and just WOW.

He leaned heavily against the door and knock to alert Dave of his arrival. If he was lucky, Bro would be at work still.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

http://spazzterror.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

If I Gave You My Love (Bro/John) Empty Re: If I Gave You My Love (Bro/John)

Post  phoenixCrabapple Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:32 am

Nope, Bro was most definitely home, and he knew who that was at the door thanks to Dave's pleas to not be embarrassing in front of his friend while he was here. And of course that was basically an unspoken invitation to mess with Egbert as much as he could.

Bro heaved himself off of the futon, vaulting over the back to stand at the door. He plopped Cal on his shoulder for good measure, and opened the door.

There stood the dorky little guy himself, redfaced and sweaty. Bro squared his shoulders so he stood at his full height as he stared down at John silently through his shades. Just waiting.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple
Secretary Treasurer of Cocks

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:39 am

John stared up at Bro silently. He probably would piss himself if Bro said 'boo'. He was just rooted to the spot in fear.

He was unsure of how long he stood there, eyes locked with the elder Strider's shades, until he finally broke the slient tension with a small, hesitant and squeaky "H-Hello Mr. Strider. Is, uh, is Dave home?"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:48 am

Bro had to admire that the kid wasn't running for the hills. There had to be something in the kid that made Dave choose him over all the other chumps in the world, and Bro thought he might be starting to see it. He was kinda cute in a nerdy way, and it took a shitload of guts to like so many lame things unironically.

"Nah," he said after a few more minutes of staring. "At the store." He gazed down at the younger man a little longer before turning and stalking back into the apartment, leaving the door open. He hopped the futon again and slouched down, spreading his legs and taking up as much space as possible. He did leave a few feet of the couch conspicuously open as he unpaused the game and continued to thrash unreasonable stunts.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:53 am

Hesitantly, John came in, shutting the door behind him. He made his way over to the couch and stood, watching Bro play. "Umm... Is it... Is it okay if I sit over here?" he asked, motioning at the empty space on the couch. "I-I mean its okay if you say no, I-I can sit on the floor, I-I was just wondering if you minded"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:58 am

Bro stopped hitting buttons to face John, and his on-screen character crashed into the pavement with a heinously gratuitous spray of blood. Another few seconds of staring and the older Strider finally shrugged, before turning back to the game. This should be illegal it was so much fun.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:07 am

John hesitantly sat on the couch, leaving his bag on the floor next to his feet. He sat stiffly and slightly hunched in on himself with his hands on his knees. He was always so nervous around the elder Strider because he was afraid he would accidentally initiate a strife, and he knew he would never win against the stronger and faster male.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:20 am

Fortunately for John, Bro wasn't willing to deal with the no doubt annoying as hell fallout with Dave that would come from engaging in Strife with John. Of course, John didn't know that, and he used it to his advantage.

He played the game in silence for awhile, watching Egbert out of the corner of his eyes. Eventually the game inevitably glitched the fuck out, and he suddenly moved his arm to lay it across the back of the futon in John's direction. "School good?" he said vaguely, eyes glued to the cool dude clipping into a bench on the screen.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:23 am

"Ye-yeah, school's great. I'm really learning a lot about filming and stuff. N-next semester I'm taking some overnight classes on lighting and night shooting" John admitted nervously. "Um... Hows... um, how are your puppet sites?" He shifted in an obviously nervous manner, hunching in on himself a little more.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:34 am

"Oh yeah I know all about night shooting," Bro said rather ominously. He slouched down a little lower, spreading his legs a little wider so his knee encroached on the tiny box of space John had a tenuous hold on.

"S'goin' good. Puts food on the table, swords in the fridge," he continued casually. He finally kicked the Xbox, causing it to miraculously reset, and he started navigating through the menus back to the game.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 am

John made a little squeak and tried to make himself even smaller. "Th-that's nice." he mumbled, his face flushing slightly in fear. "Wh-when do you think D-Dave'll be back?" he asked almost desperately.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:41 am

"Who knows?" Bro said, inwardly laughing maniacally. He should have invited this kid over sooner, it was just too fucking precious. "Probably skippin' around like a pansy buyin' comicbooks an' bubblegum an' shit."

He thrust the hand with the controller out to hold it over John's huddled up knees, pretending not to notice his obvious distress. "Wanna play?"
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:46 am

John jumped at the sudden movement, his eyes wide as saucers behind his glasses. "Uh-um-n-no thanks, I-I'm not v-very good" He stammered before gulping. "Um, may I use your bathroom?" he asked, giving bro his best puppy dog look. If he didn't go soon, Bro was likely to scare the piss out of him before Dave got home and he didn't want to be teased about it.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:56 am

Bro had to smirk this time. He shrugged and pulled the controller away, turning back to the TV. "Sure, knock yourself out," he said, jabbing his thumb in the direction of the the hallway. He got even more comfortable on the couch, though he planned to get up as soon as John left the room.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:59 am

John hurriedly got up and made his way to the bathroom. Once he was there, he found it hard to go under the gaze of the puppet in the shower. This may take a while. 'Please come home soon Dave' He thought desperately.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:20 am

'Don't come home till your friend is good and traumatized Dave,' Bro thought evilly, getting up from the couch and finding a good hiding spot. John was taking forever, but Bro found that while he was impatient for other things, he could wait for an ambush for hours.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:23 am

John finally managed to empty his bladder a little, not really enough to keep him from pissing himself out of fear, but plenty to keep him from pissing himself out of nerves. He was actually smiling when he walked out of the bathroom, drying his clean hands on his shirt as he made his way back towards the couch.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Bro was nowhere to be seen in the living room. He relaxed in the chillspace above the kitchen, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. John seemed a lot less nervous now, and Bro thought he might actually like John in this form better. But for the moment, it was all about the hunt. Bro waited.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:50 pm

John looked around curiously. Bro was no where to be seen. "Um, Mr. Strider?" he called out, "Mr. Strider, where did you go?"

He walked over to the kitchen to see if Bro was in there, or at least his creepy puppet Lil'Cal
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Bro was not in the kitchen. And then suddenly he was. Standing inches behind John, Lil' Cal learning far over his shoulder to fix John with a stare as intense as Bro's. Bro waited for a moment, just looking at the confused kid before speaking.

"Sup. Need somethin?" he said casually.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:16 pm

John shrieked in terror at the sudden appearance of Bro, whirling around and stumbling back into the table, falling and knocking it over. His bladder, after failing to properly empty due to his nervousness at being alone with the man, was now emptying itself down his leg.

John stared up at Bro with the most mortified and horrorstruck look his big blue eyes could manage whilst sprawled out on the floor with a dark stain at the crotch of his pants, whimpering pathetically all the while.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Bro smirked, his ploy had been a rousing success. Better than that even. "Jegus kid, what's your problem I just asked if..." he trailed off, finally noticing John's embarrassing predicament. Oh fuck. Maybe he'd gone too far.

Bro turned around, placing his hands on the counter and thinking about how pissed Dave would be if he knew Bro had made his best friend piss himself. "You uh, got a change of pants on you, dude?" He said, trying not to sound as mortified as he was. As hilarious as an achievement as this was for him, it really wasn't something to revel in.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:33 pm

"I-in my b-backp-pack" John sniffled pathetically, rubbing the tears that threatened to spill down his cheeks from his eyes. "I-I b-brought e-ehnough cl-clothes fer the wh-whole wu-week" He was trembling. Bro really scared the fucking shit out of him.

He probably wouldn't let dave more than four feet away from him if just to avoid being ambushed like that again.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenixCrabapple Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Oh shit, and now he was crying? Bro had to work not to facepalm. He walked over to the futon to grab John's backpack and plopped it onto he floor next to the boy. Then he rooted around in the cabinets and managed to find a trashbag.

"Get changed. Dirty stuff in here," he said shortly, holding out the bag. He felt the urge to make it better, to help the poor kid out after he'd fucked him up so bad.
phoenixCrabapple
phoenixCrabapple

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:47 pm

John struggled to his feet. "C-can I- C-can I u-use the sh-sho-ower?" He asked pathetically "Ah-and ch-change in th-there?" Thankfully there wasn't much in the way of a mess on the floor because the mass majority of it had soaked into his pants and the tail end of his t-shirt, unfortunately that meant that John was going to be all sticky and reek of urine unless he could clean himself up.

This was probably the most embarrassing day of his life, surpassing even the moment when he was pantsed during his class picture.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next