SBurban Jungle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Bleed Like Me (Karkat/Dave)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

You Bleed Like Me (Karkat/Dave) - Page 3 Empty Re: You Bleed Like Me (Karkat/Dave)

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Dave listened intently used to their different speech patterns by now. He had no problem deciphering Sollux's lisp and he didn't rally notice Tavros' tripping over his words. He hummed thoughtfully. "So really, all we have to do is bring Egderp and Vantas together, huh?" Dave shrugged. "That can be arranged."

Back to top Go down

You Bleed Like Me (Karkat/Dave) - Page 3 Empty Re: You Bleed Like Me (Karkat/Dave)

Post  solarOrigins Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:04 pm

"Thatth what we belie-" Sollux began, only to be cut off by Karkat's return.

"What the fuck is this pretentious asshat doing here." He growled, carrying a lunch tray with food for himself, Tavros, and Sollux.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

http://spazzterror.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Dave looked up at the Cancer, raising a brow. "That's insufferable prick to you." He said. "Just talking about important matters with old friends."

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:19 pm

Karkat dropped the tray on the table and would have stomped away, had Sollux not grabbed his arm and forced him to sit.

"Tho yeah, bathically." Sollux finished. "When you wanna try it?"
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm

"I'll try getting hold of him tonight, see what we can do. We got a break coming up, so maybe he'll be able to drop on by." He said, considering John didn't go to their school.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:31 pm

"Great, we'll try and keep Vrithka away." Sollux snickered.

"Um, yeah, good luck with that" Tavros frowned.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:54 pm

"Spider bitch still giving you guys trouble?" He asked, giving an amused snort. "How can one chick be such a nuisance?"

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:00 pm

"She's my kismesis." Tavros stated. "And she's really, um, mellowed out since she's gotten older."

"Or at leatht leth crazy." Sollux added with a smirk.

Karkat ignored them and picked up a sandwich.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:12 pm

"...uh...isn't kismesissitude not usually...one sided?" he asked. "Can you honestly ever hate anyone?"

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:22 pm

"I, um, I'm pretty sure I'm starting to." Tavros replied. "Or at least I really really dislike her."

"He'th trying to learn from me and Eridan. We're like the pothter children for a kithmethitude."
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:42 pm

"Ain't that the truth." He said. Dave stood up, slinging his bag over his shoulder. "I hate to leave you all, but my prof wanted me to go back to the media room after I was done. He needed to tell me something or some shit." He looked at Sollux. "I'll get on that when I get back to my dorm."

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:53 pm

"I'll talk to you tonight then." Sollux agreed.

"Um, me too." Tavros smiled. "Later Dave"

Karkat growled and glared at him accusingly.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Dave waved them off, rolling his eyes at Karkat as he turned to leave, even if it wasn't visible for him to see. He headed towards his mixed media class, wondering what the teacher wanted to see him for. He stepped into the class, looking around before he found the man. "Sup, teach?"

The older male turned around and grinned at him. "Hey Dave, glad you came." He approached him. "Listen. Let's not beat around the bush. You're absolutely amazing at what you do. I shouldn't expect less from the brother of Brodrick Strider."

"You got a point to all this?" He asked.

"Yes actually, I do. Here on campus, there's a radio station that no one has touched in years. Normally I wouldn't mention it to anyone, but in your case I can definitely make an exception."

That had a brow rising. "Keep going."

The man grinned. "You interested in running it?"

"You bet your ass I am." He responded, not even bothering to keep the obvious eager tone out of his voice.

He chuckled, lightly tossing him a key. "It's in the middle of campus. There's a bunch of equipment already in there, but it's most likely outdated. If you need any help, I'll be glad to assist."

Dave caught and pocketed the key, allowing a smile to break loose now. "Thanks man, this is completely kick ass."

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:05 pm

The rest of the day went swimmingly for the angry candy blooded troll, and come nighttime Karkat slipped into his recooperacoon listening to the quiet radio on his alarm clock.

The next morning had Karkat following the same ritual, but he was at class earlier than usual thanks to a lack of a line at the commons. Rather than sit there in bordom, he pulled out a worn copy of Romeo and Juliet that translated into both English and Troll, and leaned back to get comfortable as he read it.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:39 am

Dave had done as he was asked by Sollux and messaged John as soon as he got to his dorm. He inquired about the possibility of the little derp coming to visit come time for the break. With John just a couple hours away by car, he figured it wouldn't be too much of a problem. Until John asked what was wrong with Karkat when Dave mentioned him.

Then Dave had to explain things, trying to remember Sollux's exact words-- minus the lisp. Once the situation was clear for John, he more than eagerly accepted.

Around this time though, Dave was walking into his class, sitting down in his seat. He decided not to bother Karkat. Until he got to that point of boredom anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Karkat didn't even notice Dave, he was so entranced in his book. He had never read anything like it before, and he was so caught up in it that he jumped a little when the teacher came in and started talking.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:04 pm

The young Strider took notes, occasionally glancing over at Karkat. He narrowed his eyes, trying to make out what the title of the book was, holding back a snicker when he finally deciphered it. Romeo and Juliet?? Gees this guy was sappier than a maple tree.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Karkat shut the book and set it on his desk in favor of taking out his notebook, ready to take down notes. He had slept well the night prior after a long feelings jam with his moirail on trollian, and it showed on his face. The usual scowl was replaced with a rather contented look, making the troll look half peaceful.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:23 pm

He looked at his calmed face, wondering how it was even possible for him to look so...docile. Usually he looked like he was angry at the world, ready to bite someones head off. He could honestly say the troll looked...cute. He had a nice build, his facial features nothing bad to look at.

Dave shook his head of those thoughts and resumed writing notes. Why was he having those thoughts anyway? About Karkat of all people. He needed more sleep...

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:35 pm

"Okay!" The teacher grinned out at the class. "Now, here's your first homework assignment. You all are going to pull a number out of this hat" He held up his hat, filled with paper bits. "An that will decide who you'll be working on this writing assignment!"

Karkat scowled. He hated working in groups with a passion. He usually ended up doing all the work.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Dave didn't mind working in groups, but he was usually a...distraction. Most of the time, people were afraid of him or they couldn't get enough of him. Constantly asking questions about his life and shit. It almost annoyed him to no end. Almost.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:11 pm

The professor passed the hat around and each student grabbed a number, Karkat took one from the very bottom, hoping he got someone who would know to just do what they were told and keep their mouth shut. He glared at his number, a 6, his least favorite number next to the number 9.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Dave was the last person the teacher came to, so he pulled out the last strip of paper from the hat. He opened it up, staring at the number 6. He gazed around behind his shades, wondering who the hell he would be stuck with during this project.

Back to top Go down

Post  solarOrigins Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm

The teacher stood up and pointed at different parts of the room to designate numbers. Karkat's corner was dubbed the space for group six, so he didn't bother moving, picking his book back up.
solarOrigins
solarOrigins
Poet of Time
Poet of Time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Dave followed the teachers direction for group six. And found himself staring at Karkat. Oh god, this was just too perfect. He put his notebook away, slinging his bag over his shoulder before moving over to where the troll sat. "Well well, isn't this ironic?" He said playfully, flicking his strip of paper at the Cancer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next